Sunday, March 31, 2013

Why transfer songs from frostwire on my iPhone cant?


Question made by Umar: Why cant i transfer songs from frostwire to my iphone?

Ever since i got iTunes 10 i can’t drag and drop my songs to my “music” section under my iPhone. P.S i already have done the (Files>Library>import File) and that just made the file go into my “library” but i cant manage to get the file into my iPhone.


That is certainly exactly about Why cant i transfer songs from frostwire to my iphone? possibly ought to resolve situations on their own. With any luck , it will help in many ways… to create the way you live better. Who want exactly about Why cant i transfer songs from frostwire to my iphone? could well be a treatment at some point.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Luthor (iPod Handyman)

Are the songs in MP3 format? If so, try placing them in a self created folder on your desktop, then drag and drop into the library.


Have any idea much better?

Leave the answer while in the comments!


My first arrangement for music box is a theme from the Harry Potter Septet. (Go to http://vihart.com/hp/ to hear the septet, or http://vihart.com/blog/mobius…


Music Anyone?


Artwork courtesy of Music Anyone?


Carnegie Music Hall – Pittsburgh



Why transfer songs from frostwire on my iPhone cant?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive