Friday, March 29, 2013

LIMEWIRE? I have some new (Limewire) After downloading the “My Music” folder to store my music should I do?

Question basically by taylorama0: LIMEWIRE? How do I get my music to save in the folder “My Music” after I download a new some (from Limewire)?

It opens in the folders “Limewire” > “Saved”, but i would like it open directly into “My Music”?

I have limewire 5.1.1


This really is facts about LIMEWIRE? How do I get my music to save in the folder “My Music” after I download a new some (from Limewire)? you may would need to solve concerns without any assistance. Thought to be able it will help in lots of ways, and also make yourself better. Desiring facts about LIMEWIRE? How do I get my music to save in the folder “My Music” after I download a new some (from Limewire)? could well be an option over time.

Best answer:


Answer by unsa man

Go into options and change your download folder to my music


Answer by Swampdog272

i have 4. something, but it should be the same….

in limewire; go to tools, then click options, it should open a window (and it will select the save to folder for you) then you can type in where to save the files, or browse for “My Music” after that hit apply, and the rest of the files you download should be saved in “My Music”


Answer by Robswaine

You could go into options and change the save folder or go into the limewire folder then into the download folder and find the file and move it


Answer by Marissa J

Try this instead.

Go to http://www.areswire.com and start downloading music/movies right away. The excitement our family shares for music is now truly unlimited thanks to the incredibly easy-to-use Music Downloads Membership. YOU CAN ALSO GET IT FREE..! VISIT THE WEBSITE FOR DETAILS.


Have any idea better?

Add your personal answer inside of the comments!


2012 WMG. Get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the making of the Flo Rida “Whistle” music video only on http://imgstrongarmworld.com The official mus…


LIMEWIRE? I have some new (Limewire) After downloading the “My Music” folder to store my music should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive