Wednesday, March 27, 2013

How to Bluetooth Ringtones on Samsung t619?

Concern written by mary: How to bluetooth a ringtone to samsung t619?

I have mp3 files that I have created with the program audacity. I would like to bluetooth them to my phone and use them as ringtones, but it won’t let me. If I try to change the file type to 3pg, as I have read I should, my phone won’t accept the file transfer. I think I’m doing it wrong. The only thing I did was erase “.mp3″ at the end of the file name and put “.3pg” I have a mac, so the previous answers to this type of question don’t seem to apply to me. Does someone know how to do this on a mac? I’d really appreciate it! Thank you!

Thanks but I’m pretty sure there is a way to do it, I’m just trying to figure out how.


This is needed to know about How to bluetooth a ringtone to samsung t619? which you can really should clear up complications by themselves. Ideally it will help to in lots of ways… and start making your own life better. Hoping needed to know about How to bluetooth a ringtone to samsung t619? happens to be a treatment sooner or later.

Solution:


Answer by Junior

3gp is for movies.

mp3 is for music


http://boards.1up.com/zd/board/message?board.id=Off_Topic&message.id=273589 and others

say you are up a creek without a ringtone!


update: good luck… I searched the Internet for samsung + t619 + ringtone …


I found lots of references to the fact that it’s a crippled phone.


you can try http://phonezoo.com … but that’s not bluetooth.


Have any idea greater?

Add your own individually styled answer with the comments!


Mix de Salsa Romántica para Nostálgicos Vol. 1, realizado por Edu Miranda DJ para Salsabor Canario Radio. Aquí les dejo el listado de canciones incluidas en …


How to Bluetooth Ringtones on Samsung t619?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive