Friday, March 29, 2013

AUX konsenteueul has already purchased a code, but you know that I, and I have a TC Scion of how to use it?

Issue caused by aznl0v3_1314: I just got a Scion tC and I know that it has an AUX outlet and I already bought the cord, but how do I use it?

I already plugged it in to the AUX outlet and the other into my mp3, but how do I get it to work? Do I have to have the option “AUX” for it to work? On my stereo system, I only have the options “FM, AM, CD, and SAT” but on the system is has on it printed “mp3″ but no button next to it. Does that mean I can’t use my mp3 with the AUX but only use an FM transmitter?


This is remarkable facts about I just got a Scion tC and I know that it has an AUX outlet and I already bought the cord, but how do I use it? which you can preferably should fix troubles individually. Hopefully this assists in several ways… and generate your own life far better. Dreaming remarkable facts about I just got a Scion tC and I know that it has an AUX outlet and I already bought the cord, but how do I use it? may be a fix inside the foreseeable future.

Solution:


Answer by Gemma

On my Nissan, you have to have the MP3 player plugged in and powered up before the AUX will even show up on the display selector.


On mine, if it’s not powered up, it will just show “FM, AM, CD player, CD changer” and not AUX. Once it’s powered up, it does fine.


Answer by Tony B

What year tC do you have? On mine (2007), plug your MP3 player in, and hit ‘mode’ on the steering mounted controls until it goes to AUX.


Answer by ♥♥♥ Am♥♥♥

open the storage compartment in the middle (between the two front seats, look inside there will be a spot to plug in in there, then hit the aux or ipod button on your radio.


Answer by Ryan

which audio system do you have? the base model HU does lack an AUX button. do you have the controls on the steering wheel for audio? if so hit select until it scrolls enough to play this. I know some people have trouble using non-ipod mp3 players in their tC. Also some of the older tC’s do not have this option for portable mp3 devices. If this is the case you will have to get a piggyback unit for your HU (available at best buy, etc) that will allow you to hook this up.


Acknowledge a lot better?

Add your ultimate answer into the comments!


At least it’s uploaded, I guess. http://askflufflepuff.tumblr.com/ https://twitter.com/fluffle_puff http://dan-vs-fim.tumblr.com/ I’m honestly not happy with…


AUX konsenteueul has already purchased a code, but you know that I, and I have a TC Scion of how to use it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive