Wednesday, March 27, 2013

How do I find all MP3 files on my computer to?


Main problem made by Brilliant: How do i locate all mp3 files on my computer?

I want to back up my music. I have windows vista. When I go to the start menu and search for “mp3″ I come up with around 3500 files. There are almost 5000 files in my itunes.. These files have been obtained from various sources, and stored in various locations. How can I locate all of these files so I can save them before my 5 year old laptop kicks the bucket?


Solution:

Truly is details How do i locate all mp3 files on my computer? which you may will want to fix by themself. Confidently this will help to in lots of ways… and formulate the way you live much better. Hoping details How do i locate all mp3 files on my computer? could be an option tomorrow.


Answer by Patrick Urner

Do a search for *.mp3 for any MP3 files and *.m4a for any iTunes music.


Answer by Jim

[windows-logo-flag-key]-F

search for *.mp3


OR


start, type in cmd [Enter]

dir \*.mp3 /s/b > Desktop\MP3′s.txt && exit


and wait a long long time.

the text file will be on your desktop. just double-click on it.


you can edit this file in notepad++ and with some fancy regex search and replaces turn it into a .cmd batch file that copies your mp3′s onto an external hard disk. in fact, you can do that from the cmd shell with


xcopy c:\*.mp3 e:\MP3s\ /s


Answer by eddy chamoun

open up my computer > then in the right corner there’s a search bar type in it *.mp3 > all your music will be in front of you including there location


Understand or know good?

Leave the answer for the comments!
Get our brand new album on Amazon: http://amzn.to/QoFwML (please leave a review) Order this album on iTunes: http://bit.ly/Xa3oYo Download the MP3 single of …



How do I find all MP3 files on my computer to?

3 comments:

Blog Archive