Saturday, March 30, 2013

Convert it back to download songs on my iPod?

Request from Marlon: How do I download converted songs back onto my iPod?

Okay so I downloaded songs from a “convert youtube to mp3″ site and I did not download the songs from iTunes I downloaded them from youtube and the youtube converter. I just want to know how to get those songs back up there, Because everytime I try to redownload the song from the youtube converting site it wont let me. Please help me. I need to find out how to download the converted songs on my iPod again.


Truly all about How do I download converted songs back onto my iPod? that you may possibly have got to clear up complications theirselves. We hope you will find in lots of ways, in order to make everything better. Thinking all about How do I download converted songs back onto my iPod? can certainly be a simple solution at some forward point.

Best answer:


Answer by Jay

The best Youtube to MP3 converter is YoutubeMP3Tool.com, hands down.


Answer by LittleStar

What you do is have your iTunes open along with two other windows. Open YouTube on one and then the YouTube to MP3 converter on the other,


Pick the song you want from the YT then copy and paste it from the address bar on tothe YT MP3 converter and click then when it says convert. At the bottom it’ll pop up download, hit that and while it’s downloading another thing will pop up with open, save or cancel. Click save, then when its done it’ll show Open, Open folder or view folder. Click Open then it’ll pop up in your iTunes right after that.


Voila and you’ve got your song. Hope I helped


Understand or know good?

Add your individual answer into the comments!


This is a video collaboration between Oribel Divine, Dr. Meg (Meg Blackburn Losey, Ph.D.) and Anders Holte. An idea came to Oribel when she first received he…


Convert it back to download songs on my iPod?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive